Lavi Pharmacy | Online Pharmacy in Port Harcourt
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. When ever a customer makes a purchase for a product, we take it up to ourselves to request for delivery details that allow us to move so you don’t have to from your comfort.
We don’t explicitly handle your money, however secured our partners Paystack a financial aggregating institution governed and insured by the Central Bank of Nigeria handles all online payments
24/7 customer service
We are reachable 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, by chat and contact to answer questions and resolve issues with your order.
Yes we do, we deliver all over Nigeria. Delivery time varies based on where the customer is located. However deliveries within Port Harcourt are done on the same day of purchase.
Dispatch of goods from pharmacy is done as soon as the order is completed and payment is made. The customer will receive a text message notification and an email to confirm the order.
Yes, they are. Our Pharmacists are always available for consultation and they can be reached at 08100607339 during working hours.
The ordering process is very simple:
- Select the product and add to cart.
- If you need prescription medication, upload a clear photo of your prescription.
- You may be required to register with Lavipharmacy.com if you haven’t done so already.
- For your first order, please use the button to create an address. This address will be saved and can be used on subsequent orders.
- Choose a convenient way to pay.
- Complete your order. You will receive an Email/SMS with an order number.
- One of our deliver riders will contact you to confirm when your order is being dispatched.
Lavi Pharmacy takes the greatest possible care in packaging your order. Your order will be securely packaged in a tamper-proof bag and will be labelled your name to ensure it reaches you securely. The package is discrete and no one gets to see what you have ordered unless you show them.
Deliveries within Port Harcourt are done free of charge for all orders valued at #10,000 and more. For orders less than #10,000 a standard delivery charge of #500 applies.
For orders in Nigeria outside Port Harcourt, the delivery charges will be calculated and displayed on the summary page before you make payment.